Intermediate – Essential
About This Course
The main goal of this course is to provide you with the necessary tools to improve your guitar skills and understanding of tango music. We have designed an efficient and dynamic method that allows you to do it at your own pace, with a well-planned syllabus, video classes on-demand, a downloadable e-book to accompany each lesson, music scores and much more.
We love tango and we love teaching, that’s why we are so detailed (and so good) at what we do!
What will you be able to do by completing all the lessons in this course?
If you complete all the lessons, take advantage of the complementary material and practise enough, at the end of this course you will be able to play tango loosely and fluently, arrange your music and create a solid repertoire. Cool! Right?
Songs covered in this course:
- Como Dos Extraños
- Los Mareados
- Por Una Cabeza
- La Última Curda
- Yuyo Verde
- Naranjo en Flor
- 12 video lessons
- Complementary e-book on PDF
- Music scores
- Access to the students' community
- Exclusive playlist with a selection of songs worked on in each course
- Special benefits for students (workshops, meetings and more!)
- Recommended for guitarists who have been playing tango for a while, or have completed our Tango Guitar Fundamental course, and want to dig deeper into their knowledge of the genre. If you have never played tango music or think that you may not have the necessary skills yet, we recommend you visit our Tango Guitar Fundamentals course.
- Recommended study time for this course is no less than 8 weeks.